We are currently looking for a part time seamstress/needleworker to assist with the production our ever-growing bridal collection. Hours are flexible depending on current demand. The position would be ideal for a homeworker or someone looking to supplement their current income.
- piece-working our collection of bridal veils
- hand sewing embellishments
Skills and Qualifications:
- proficiency in hand-sewing is a must
- household sewing machine experience preferred but not essential
- ideal for a recent Fashion or Textiles student or graduate
- ability to work to deadlines
- applicants may be required to produce a sample of their work on request
Location and Pay:
South-east Cornwall/Plymouth or willing to travel.
Pay is dependent upon experience but will vary between £8.50-£10 per hour
To apply please email Sophie email@example.com. Please include your CV and covering letter
Subject line: Part-time Needleworker Application - YOUR NAME
Please submit applications by June 19th 2017